Today is Sunday. So, I am so thankful for Sundays! I LOVE Sundays. I LOVE everything about Sundays. I love church; I love that we are all together (most of the time); I love that we get to relax and rest; I love that I get to cook a nice breakfast. Oh, I could so go on! I love them!
Growing up (before cell phone days) Sundays were the days that we could make long distance phone calls because the rates were cheap. Since we had all the family and many friends that lived far away, it was a fabulous day for us. We would head to church in the morning, come home have lunch, and then call everyone. I will always remember those Sunday afternoon phone calls to my grandparents and aunts and uncle.
(Sorry, no pics today :( ) Have you rested today?
No comments:
Post a Comment