GORGEOUS!!! I hope you all enjoy as much as I do.
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Gratitude Day #3
Today I am so grateful for the area in which I live. I always did like the area even way back when Dale first started applying to jobs here. People think that I am always crazy when I say it, but I LOVE that I live around farms, ranches, rivers, lakes, mountains, etc. Some people just think that it is weird that that I think I live close to the mountains. I LOVE being able to look out my windows and see mountains. Where I am from, on a clear day, you could see 20 or 30 miles of nothing but fields and sage brush. The mountains were at least 2.5 hours away. I LOVE that I can drive any time any day to the moutains. Can I say that enough? Anyway, because of where I am from, I am ever grateful that there are still farms and ranches here. I would just not feel at home if this were not the case. I am just grateful that those farms and ranches can come with moutains and rivers. ;-) Need proof that I love this beauty?





GORGEOUS!!! I hope you all enjoy as much as I do.
GORGEOUS!!! I hope you all enjoy as much as I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those are amazing pics!! I love them! I love this area too....I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. And it's great that you're here too! =)
ReplyDelete