Today I am thankful for Dale's job and the simple fact that he has a job. I am grateful that he can provide well enough for us that I can stay home with RJ.
I had to type this one today because the last couple days I have been so DISGUSTED with his job! Oh my heck! Yesterday, the weather was crappy like very crappy. Every school district was closed, and yet, Dale still had to work. We thought today would be the same, so Dale left and drove into town in HORRIBLE road conditions. After he got there, he discovered that the school was closed for the day, so he was able to come home. I was really happy about that.
Anyway, despite my frustrations over the stupidity of his school district, I am very thankful he has a job and we can pay our bills.
No comments:
Post a Comment