Friday, November 26, 2010

Gratitude Day #25 and #26

So, I finally missed a day! I knew it would happen!

Anyway, Thursday, November 25, 2010 was Thanksgiving. So, on that day I was thankful for Thanksgiving. I love all the yummy food and time to do nothing but rest, relax, and have fun. It is such a GREAT day! I know there is a lot of history behind the Thanksgiving holiday, and I am grateful for that too. I am not trying to belittle the holiday, but truly the day really is wonderful. Typically, we travel to be with family for this day, but we decided with the weather, illnesses, and hunting this year that we would just stay home. We really loved the day.

Today, I am thankful for the Internet. Yes, it can be the devil if not properly used, but I love that I can use it to keep in contact with my many friends and family. Today (Black Friday) I am grateful also that I have the ability to shop online (if I desire) and take advantage of all the sales without the lines and throngs of people everywhere. Yes, the Internet is a wonderful tool. I LOVE it and probably spend way too much time on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment