Friday, November 19, 2010

Gratitude Day #19

Today I am so thankful for music. I LOVE music. I always describe myself as a jack of all trades with music, which means I listen to pretty much anything to everything. I love hymns, country, pop/rock. rap/hip-hop (if it is clean), etc. I like modern music all the way back to oldies and classics. I like most musicals and show tunes.
Music is just GREAT!!! It can uplift me when I am down. It can make me smile or laugh when I am sad. It can make me cry when I am happy. I constantly have some type of music on all day long. I can not imagine my life without music. I truly miss singing in choirs and performing in bands. I am grateful that I can read music and play the piano (though VERY LIMITEDLY). I am also grateful that RJ has a love for music (for now). He wants me to sing to him all day. He "plays" the piano while he "sings" the songs he's playing. When a "favorite" song comes on the radio, he tries to mouth the words along with the singers. It is really cute!Anyway, I am grateful that I have learned to appreciate good music. Have you heard any good tunes lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment