Sunday, November 28, 2010

Gratitude Day #28

Today I am thankful for all my extended family...aunts, uncles, great-aunts and uncles, cousins, etc. etc. They are all amazing people and I love them all. I am grateful for the love and support each of them have given me and my family over the years.

My immediate family growing up was small. As we branch out to the extended family, we are still relatively small, but when we are all together we are great together. My closest cousin growing up was Mickey. He was my 2nd or 3rd cousin but we were the closest in age. I saw him maybe twice a year, but we have always been close friends. So, my point to this post is that whether small in number or large in number, your family is your greatest blessing. Love them and cherish them and enjoy every minute you are allowed to spend with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment