Today I am so thankful for my mom. 6 years ago today my mom lost her battle with Lupus. So my post today is to honor my mom.
You would think that I would just be overflowing with information and things to share about this great lady, but I really am not. I posted quite a bit about her last year and I really don't like repeating myself.
So despite all the thoughts about my mom that I have had today and all the ones shared about her by friends on facebook, this is going to be a really short post. I will just say that I love my mom; I am grateful for the lessons she taught me; I am grateful for the humble, hard-working, loving person that she is; and I am, most of all, grateful that we are sealed together for eternity.
No comments:
Post a Comment