Monday, January 2, 2012

December 2011

One of my goals today was to get this post done before it gets too late into the New Year. I am happy I got this done today. There are ALOT of pictures, just beware.

Our month of December was uneventful, but we truly were busy. In my previous post, I discussed my birthday, so we can leave that part of the month out. Therefore, this post will be mostly RJ and our Christmas festivities. Some of the pictures are blurried due to wrong light or too much light and the fact that I only had my cell phone. I also can not guarantee that there will be any order to these photos, so before I post them, they were all taken in Cheyenne, Colorado, Idaho, or on the road between the three.


















So, that was our month in a quick, jumbled review.

My quote of the day from a book I am reading. "Don't ever let the things that happen in life make you lose the sense of who you are and what you are made of."

No comments:

Post a Comment