Saturday, January 14, 2012

Living the Abundant Life...

...by President Thomas S. Monson of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Last night, I sat down and pulled out the January 2012 Ensign (the magazine for our church), and I started to read. Usually in the evenings when I have free time, I read a book or something on my kindle app. I am SO happy that I decided to pick up the magazine and that I decided to read this article. There is absolutely nothing about this article that doesn't mean something to me. I feel like the entire message could be dedicated to me.

President Monson offered his ABCs to help us gain the abundant life. They are:
A-attitude
B-believe--in yourself, in those around, and in eternal principles
C-courage-a determination to live decently

That is all I am going to share from the article. Trust me, if you haven't read it, you should! There are so many wonderful quotes throughout it.

Click here for his talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment