Yes, that is right. I am wishing everyone a Happy April Fool's Day. I know that it is technically not a holiday, but it is a day that we love at our house. One may assume it is because we love to play jokes on each other, on friends, or on family, but realistically, I don't think that I have pulled an Aprils Fool's prank since I was in elementary school....I know, I am lame.
However, despite the possibility of pranks, we love this day because it was on this day 4 years ago, that everything started. That is right, 4 years ago today, Dale proposed to me. How is that for perfect timing? I think that almost every person (at least female) will remember how they were proposed to regardless of the day, but because of the way Dale proposed to me, I will forever be grateful for April Fool's Day.
So, instead of blogging about RJ, this post is just for me to take a time out to tell Dale that I love him and that I am grateful for him and for everything he does. He works so hard so I can be a stay-at-home mommy for RJ. I am very blessed.
Again, Happy April Fool's Day!!!
Okay I want to hear this proposal story!!!
ReplyDeleteAgreed with Leslie! How did he propose to you on April Fool's Day?! Need more details!
ReplyDelete