The new "addition" to helmet therapy has been the cloth insert which acts as a protective barrier between his scalp and the plastic helmet. Before the insert, he was getting sores. This simple thing is such a wonderful fix! We are loving it! What do you think? A WWI or WWII pilot look?
Even though, the shadow hides his face, what a handsome smile and suit! The next few are RJ at Easter. He really had no idea what was going on. He thought the eggs, paper, and stuffed animals were fun, but to him, they were just new chew toys.
Too cute! He's such a handsome little boy with the bightest smile! I do love the "new addition" to his helmet.....I'm not sure, but I'd almost say samari warrior! ;)
ReplyDeleteI think he looks like a Jedi Knight. But we are Star Wars Fans Here. Very cute pics.
ReplyDeleteI agree, he looks like he is right from star wars. so cute
ReplyDelete