Our last month has been uneventful. We have spent more time on the go and outside as the weather has been getting warmer. We both enjoy our time out and our walks together. I have not even gotten too many new photos meaning that RJ really hasn't "posed" for me. He loves to run in his walker, so that is pretty much where he is all day. He has "open range" in our house and will spend endless hours running from one end to the other. This makes my life easier and I have been spending more time reading again, but it is hard to take "cute" pictures when he is flying past. He loves his walker so much that he often is on the go until he tires himself out and falls asleep where ever he may be.
The other most recent news is that we went to Idaho Falls today for another "head" checkup. We go every two weeks, but RJ's head only gets measured once a month. Today was our 2 month measurement since the treatment started. I am thrilled to see the progress both by sight and by the numbers on paper. It is so exciting! We are pleased to report that over the last month, RJ's head has shown another -3mm of improvement. WooHoo! I am so counting down the months. At this rate, we only have another 2 or 3 months of helmet therapy! (Yes, that was meant to be somewhat sarcastic--it is just hard to show in type.) In actuality, I have no clue how much longer it will take, but as a whole, it does not matter, I am just happy that the process is working and results are showing.
So, anyway, that is it for my rambling. Here are a few photos that I was able to get of the boy recently.

"My two front teeth!"

First Haircut (yes, I know the photo is staged..It was the only way to get a shot)

After Haircut and bath.

Waiting for breakfast.

Speed demon.

Messing my room.

"Almost free..."
Tired out.

Strange sleeping positions are beginning.
Yah! That's so exciting to hear and see the results of his helmet therapy. He'll only have to do it through most of the hot summer(sarcastic)! ;) I really need to go for another good walk, but it seems like the days that I actually have enough time do not have the greatest weather. Oh well, some day soon we'll catch back up.
ReplyDelete