Monday, March 30, 2009

He is 8!!!

I can't believe the boy is 8! Furthermore, I can't believe that I am actually posting these pictures mostly on time! They are only a week late (pretty dang good for me)! So, here are a few of my favs that I took of the boy last week.





So, the last week, I have been able to get out to do some fun things. I went to Enrichment at Church, which was the Relief Society dinner. It was a really fun night filled with a lot of talent. Unfortunately, I was out a little late, which made RJ's bedtime (and mine) a little late. Then on Friday, Dale and I were out again, back to the Church, for the Elder's quorum activity. We surprisingly had fun and we won the game (BONUS!)...Anyway, again, we were out late making RJ's (and mine) bedtime late again.
So, as much fun as this all has been, it has now added up to me being a grumpy mom. I just need sleep...we shall see if that happens in the remaining 2 days of Dale's spring break...

2 comments:

  1. Those are great pics of RJ! I think my favorite one is of him on the porch with that great smile of his. Just a hint on the sleep....Get off of Facebook and go to bed! LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. look how big he is getting! how is the little helmet working out?

    ReplyDelete