...or Maybe not?
Today, he found the power cord for digital camera. I thought he was way too cute, so I took his picture before hiding the cord from him. Another personal favorite of his is my laptop power cord, so I am having to be more on alert when RJ is in the room now...
Our boy is now almost 7.5 months old. It is really hard for me to believe that time is flying by so quickly. He is now rolling everywhere and sitting pretty regularly on his own. Both milestones that he has wanted to do for a very long time now, but just wasn't quite able to figure it out. Anyway, I am very proud of the little guy.
He's too cute in that pic...sure looks like he's enjoying the cord!
ReplyDeleteHi Jennifer! I finally got around to visiting your blog. I have wanted to for a long time, but have had computer challenges. Anyway, it was great to catch up with your family. It makes me miss you a lot! I especially loved all the pics and the news on RJ. You are awesome!
ReplyDelete