Here is the boy either dressing or undressing...I am not sure which...
I have RJ "enrolled" in a 6-week indoor soccer gym. They try to teach skills but at 3, he doesn't care. I am just happy he can run and have fun...The little boy in red is our friend Miles I was babysitting that day.
RJ had his "half" birthday party at school this month. Since he is into Thomas the Train now, I had my friend Niki make this awesome Thomas cupcake cake.
I play basketball 3 mornings a week at the church. One morning after we were finished, RJ decided he wanted to play.
Again, RJ LOVES to help in the kitchen. Here is slicing a bunch of mushrooms for me.
This picture was after soccer practice one day. We came home and he asked for a cupcake. Within 5 minutes, he was asleep IN his cupcake. I took him and put him on the couch so he wouldn't fall off the bar stool. He then slept for 2 hours!...And do you have to ask why I LOVE having him in soccer?...lol
As for me, I have been busy sewing. I have completed 3 blankets this month...2 large ones and 1 baby sized one. After I get done typing this, I am going to go finish another one, which will bring that number up to 4. Check out the hobby blog for info on that. I have also continued to work on genealogy. I am still just working through the "known" family names and books that we have. I was able to complete the Haas book. I also got RJ's scrapbook completely updated through January 2012!!!! I am very excited about this! It is the first time since before Ryan was born that it is up-to-date! I need to get motivated and pick another one. I also finished reading a couple books. One of my biggest pet peeves, I have decided, is that authors don't edit or proofread their books before publishing. Granted I have been mostly reading "free" kindle books, but it still irks me. Anyway, one book that is noteworthy of mentioning is The Peacegiver by James L. Ferrell. It is an LDS book that brings the focus and power of the atonement to life. It is a WONDERFUL book. I highly recommend.
Anyway, that is about it from our "cut and dry" month of February. I hope you all had a wonderful month!







No comments:
Post a Comment