So, I had high hopes starting this year off great with maintaining my weight loss and exercise program. I admit that the exercise program is going great! The "diet" portion is going so much better too. For the first time ever, I love eating fruits instead of candy. I also have been drinking more water then ever before.
I'm reached my "goal weight" for about 2 weeks. I was stoked! Now, I have been gradually regaining weight. I know that the scale is just a number, and I have never really let myself stress the number. I have always just gone with how I feel and what my energy feels like. So, I feel great and I have great energy.
Now that being said, I am so frustrated that I am not losing or maintaining anymore. I have not gone on any binges or changed anything on the food and drink side. I always watch what goes into my body and the amount. I still exercise everyday except Sunday. So, why am I gaining weight?
Last week on The Biggest Loser, one of the trainer tips was that you should shock the body by changing up the order you do your routines. So I wonder could that be it? Should I shock my body?
Like I said, I am frustrated, but I am incredibly totally happy with how I feel and the strength I know I'm gaining. But I just want to know if this is normal or not. I really am new to this world of fitness and lifestyle changes.
No comments:
Post a Comment