Sunday, October 2, 2011

Start of School

Until Ryan passed away, I had gotten into a regular habit of publishing one or two posts towards the end of the month that included all of our pictures and happenings from that month. Well, sadly, September, is the exception. All of these posts are now random and out of order as I think of things that I want to share or come across pictures that I want to post. That being said, I guess if I end up with 2 or 3 posts today to get September updated and published it isn't all that bad considering it is now the first of October. So, while uploading the pictures of Ryan for the last post, I came across some pictures of RJ too. These serve to remind me that our month has not ALL been bad or sad news.

On September 6, RJ started his first year of preschool. Making the decision to send him to a 3 year-old preschool was something that I kind of struggled with. However, financially we could afford to do so; therefore, we decided to proceed with this. He only attends for 1.5 hours Tuesday and Thursday. He goes to Ms. Onda K. in Ririe. He has been LOVING it! He has become WAY more expressive in communication and more social with other kids too. For me, those 2 things are worth it for him to go. Here are a couple pictures of him on his first day.


Also, towards the first of the month, I decided to make Bierrocks for my family. These are one of my favorite foods EVER. I don't make them much because they are very time consuming. Here are some pictures of RJ "helping" me roll the dough for them.

Finally, our weather in September has been GORGEOUS for playing outside especially in the evenings. So here are some pictures of RJ with a couple neighbor kids and playing on the swing set.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad RJ is loving school. It is kind of hard to send them at 3 but I think it is so good for them socially to be ready when they get to Kindergarten.

    ReplyDelete