Saturday, July 31, 2010

Big News! He is two!!!


I can NOT believe that my little guy is 2 years old!!! It just does not seem possible. Well, actually his big day was last Saturday. I am just slow! To celebrate the big day, we headed to Cheyenne and spent the day with family. Dale's sister and her family came from Utah and his parents were there. In addition to his family, my grandmother and aunt come up from Colorado. We had a GREAT day. We had pizza and soda for lunch, followed by cake, and finished off the day with opening presents. When all the presents were opened and assembled, we went outside to play with the new toys.

Before I post pictures, here is an update of the things RJ loves and what he is doing. He LOVES anything with wheels-cars, trucks, ATVs, tractors, bikes, etc. He LOVES the dryer...no, he doesn't climb into it; he just loves putting things in and out of it. He LOVES bubbles. He LOVES car rides and walks. He LOVES mud. He LOVES pizza. He LOVES hot dogs and macaroni and cheese. He LOVES to make messes. He LOVES to be tickled. He LOVES dogs, cats, and cows. In short, he LOVES food and anything outside. haha!

Some of the words he is currently saying include: Hi, Hello, Bye-Bye, Two, Nana (banana), Truck, Bubbles, Light, Nilk (milk), bebe (blankie), nigh nigh (night night), moo, cow, Side (outside), Up, down, etc. I am sure there are more, but he since he jabbers all day long, it is impossible for me to remember what all he says.

Anyway, I am so grateful to have this little guy in my life. He truly is my joy. I am grateful for his little hugs and laughter that keep me going through the day.







1 comment:

  1. I had to catch up with July and August and LOVED all the pics! Sounds like you had some fun family experiences this summer!

    ReplyDelete