Saturday, July 3, 2010

Colorado, June 2010

On June 13, we stopped in my hometown and attended Church with my home people. I LOVE it there. Of course I don't have any pictures of that visit...I mean church is church.
Immediately following church, we left my hometown and headed to Canon City, which is my mom's hometown and where all her family lives. That afternoon, we had a family "reunion" picnic at the park. Our family is getting so small. Anyway we had fun. Over the next week, Dale started a remodel project on my aunt's house. We went up to the ranch and saw my Great-Aunt Barhara. Then Dale had to fly home to Idaho to get ready for his school conference in Veags. The following week RJ and I spent visiting family and friends. We left on June 23 to head towards home. Again, there are way too many photos to post them all. I have, once again, chosen my favorites.

Me and my grandma

One night RJ let my grandma rock him. Kinda blurry, but a cute photo.

My favorite picture of Dale and my grandma

My Aunt Charli and I at the Freshwater Saloon in Guffey, CO

My Great Aunt Barbara and me at the Freshwater Saloon. The place was awesome (again) but just not the same without my Uncle George.

RJ LOVED my grandma's rocking chair. Everyday, he spent at least 30 minutes (if not more) playing in the thing.

We took RJ to play at the park one day

The surviving siblings of the John Ivan Adams Family. My grandma, Ramona Rupp; her brother, Albert Adams; and her sister, Chrissie Beard.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Sounds like you had quite a trip! Glad you were able to see so much of your family!

    ReplyDelete