Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Marvin the Martian?
















Or not?
Regardless, how cute can he be? Even with the helmet and the drool coming down his face, I think our boy is still more cute than Marvin the Martian, and I am a huge Marvin fan. So, obviously since I am taking pictures of him, RJ's helmet arrived yesterday. We are now starting our trek on making him get used to it. Today, we were up to 2 hours on and 1 hour off--repeated through out the day. Each day we gradually increase the on time until he is wearing the helmet 23 hours a day. I guess, as they say, slow and steady wins the race. Or does it?

1 comment:

  1. I can kinda relate. Grace's feet were sort of club feet when she was born, but not exactly. They were formed fine, but they were twisted inward. She had to wear casts on her feet for the first 6 weeks of her life and when she started walking we had to get special shoes for her to help turn her feet back out the right way. Slow and steady is definitely the way, but it's seems sooooo slow some days. I'm sure he'll be perfectly fine....as if he weren't already perfect!

    ReplyDelete