Talking to dad on phone.
Drinking juice by himself. "Yummy!"
Feeding himself.
Side view of eating first crackers.
Front view of eating cracker...White bib makes it hard to tell.
Here are some other shots of our cute boy. He has gotten to love taken pictures. It is so easy just to pick up the camera and to get a good shot of him. Well, maybe I am biased, but I think that all of his shots are too adorable.
Trying to figure out cup.
Completely satisfied after a meal.
Close-up of RJ getting ready to go out. Check out those blue eyes.
Getting ready to go out. I think that he is just so handsome.

All tuckered out from playing. Yup, he falls asleep in his swing, alot.
Well, there really has been no big events going on lately. We are grateful for this. We all like having our normal routine back.
No comments:
Post a Comment