So, I have been very whiny and full of complaints and just down right grumpy lately. Why? Lots of stupid things. There is really nothing wrong or anything anyone can do. The last week or so have just been miserable for me. So, yeah, you have guessed it....I am venting.
First, I love love love rain. It makes everything green and pretty. For me, there is an added bonus. It keeps the dust down and my allergies are not too bad. So, in this respect the last week or so of rain have been wonderful. I do, however, have a complaint against the rain. It has kept the temperatures cool enough (and of course, wet enough) that I have not been able to get out with RJ as much. Almost all of our walks have been cancelled because of temperatures or rain. I hate this! I love being out and being in constantly is driving me crazy!
Second, can you say stupid cell phones? So yeah, my phone (as cheap as it is) has been my faithful sidekick for almost 2.5 years, but it is finally dying. Yes, I know that is awhile and I should expect it (especially since it is a cheapo), but I am cheap and never upgrade because I actually hate phones and using them. So, why is this a problem, because I can't stand when things don't work correctly! Grr! I mean, I usually only talk to like 2 or 3 people on it, but still, it is annoying. No one can hear me on it...I can hear them. I just want to either shoot the dang thing or throw it out the window.
Third, and I am not sure what happened yesterday, but I ended up being without phone, TV, and internet for like 5 hours. This was a huge deal for me. My life is centered around any 1 of the 3. Needless to say, I was bored out of my mind yesterday. Combine those 3 with a broken cell phone, and I was truly "left unreachable" yesterday for awhile. What made this worse and more frustrating to me was the fact that I actually had phone calls to make and things to do that I needed Internet for. I just felt completely worthless (as in unmotivated--I know that I have worth). To make my 5 hours of boredom worse, RJ was fussy...OMG!!! Even with Tylenol he was horrible. It is only because he is teething, but he was driving me insane! It is a good thing I love him so much...Usually, if it gets too bad, I hand him off to Dale but Dale did not make it home last night until 10:30, so I was stuck. I wanted to scream!!
Anyway, yet another issue I have is stupid bills. I know everyone has bills, but have you ever thought that something was cared for and then like 2 months later or so you get the stupid bill? Yeah so, way back in January I took RJ to the hospital to get his x-rays to start the helmet process. I received the insurance claim for the radiologist, which they fully covered (surprisingly). Anyway, I was never getting anything from the hospital themselves. I know I am foolish just to give up and think that I would not be getting a bill, but I was slowly starting to think that way. Well, last week, the bill from the hospital finally showed up. Can you say unexpected? It was only 3 months late and definitely not budgeted. Anyway, so the bill itself does not annoy me, I know I have to pay it, but they billed me without submitting it to the insurance...How ridiculous is that??? So, a few days later, I finally got the insurance claim, and of course they are covering part of it. However, I now can not get a hold of the hospital people to get everything sorted out...stupid...
Ok, there are actually other things going on that are annoying, but looking back over this post, I realize how pathetic all this actually is, so I am just going to end...Hey, I guess the idea behind this post worked because I am at least smiling and chuckling again.
Well, I'm glad the venting seemed to help! We really need to get together soon, but you are leaving today or tomorrow. Be sure to let me know when you get back....maybe the weather will be better by then. Have a great trip!
ReplyDelete