So, tonight was our first Cub Scout meeting. We got off lucky because it was a Pack meeting, so we just had to show up. I will admit that, after tonight, I am feeling somewhat relieved and a little less stressed about this new calling. Partially, I think it is because we already know one of the scouts (he is our neighbor) and mostly because we met 2 of the other scouts and their parents tonight. So, we only have not met one scout. At least we now know who we are working with. That is a huge help to calm my nerves! Now, just to get some materials so we know what we are supposed to do! After that, I think that I might even feel comfortable with this new role. Time will continue to tell.
Oh, and I also wanted to add that RJ has 2 new teeth. WooHoo!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment