I can't believe that it is that time again. It just seems that the months are going by faster and faster. I do not know if I can keep up anymore.
May was a gorgeous month in Idaho. RJ finally discovered the joy and fun of bike rides. He had fun playing with the neighbors...even getting out the "baby" pool one day. We went to Utah to visit friends and travelled unexpectedly to Colorado to visit my grandmother hat was in the hospital. The saddest event for RJ was the ending of preschool for the year. He LOVED his first year at preschool. We can not wait for this coming year. There is a picture with him and his teacher, Ms. Onda K.
We also went to the mountains for our first family cookout. I LOVE love Dutch oven cooking! Somewhere in the midst of the pictures is one of me with my black eye. This was my first ever black eye and I got it playing Ultimate Frisbee with my church's youth. It was totally awesome!!!
Anyway, here are some of our pictures from the month.








No comments:
Post a Comment