Thursday, April 5, 2012

March 2012

 For us, the month of March was relatively uneventful.  I ran alot; I sewed alot; we went to Utah a couple times; and we got outside as much as we could.  There were some days that RJ literally ran himself to sleep.  Here are a few of my favorite pictures for the month.
One of the most fun things that I started to do during March was teaching RJ how to throw frishee.  I LOVE Ultimate Frisbee, and if any of you know me at all, you know that.  I will never pressure my kids to do anything that only I love, but I also think that it is important to allow them to have a wide range of skills to choose from.  So, I started working on frisbee with RJ.  He still doesn't understand that the frisbee should be flipped over (see pics), but he actually has a great "wind up" and release, which results in an awesome throw.  I am so proud of my boy and all the growth he has shown in ALL areas of his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment