Monday, July 25, 2011

RJ turns 3!!!!

I still can't believe my little boy is 3! I can't believe that it has been 3 years ago that I was blessed with this little guy in my life. He definitely keeps me entertained.

For his birthday weekend, we headed up to our friend Niki's farm/campsite again. We played all afternoon and then made dutch oven chicken pot pie and peach crisp for dessert. Then we opened presents. RJ had the rest of the kids absolutely had a blast together. Then on Sunday (his actual birthday), we had cake and just relaxed as a family. Below is a photo collage of some of our weekend. We go to the doctor's next week for his 3-year old check-up so I will have his stats then. He is getting so much better with his speeh and says more and more COMBINED words and simple sentence. He also is finally starting to LOVE water. He really is just a fun loving easy going kid most of the time. We love him and I'll keep him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment