Saturday, March 26, 2011

Pictures of RJ-March 2011

I have been getting really bad about posting-especially posting pictures of RJ as he has been growing and changing. So, here are some pictures that I have randomly snapped over the past month.

The pictures of RJ on the teeter totter were taken this past week when Idaho finally reached a sunny and "toasty" 40 degrees. We went out and I had to stand there with my foot on the other end pushing up and down. I got tired really fast, but it was well worth it! I LOVE hearing RJ laugh and seeing him have fun. It was a great 30 minutes outside. The rest of the pictures are just random pictures through the house and the month. I LOVE this little boy so much!

Here are a couple other funny comments he has made.

"Eww. I burped." -said after he drank 2 glasses of milk
"Eww. I burped. No farted"
"One, Two, Three, Four, Six!"-said every time he thinks that we need a countdown for something or before he throws the ball or jumps off the couch. I just find it funny he forgets 5.

In other news, I am now 37 weeks along. Sorry no pictures. I forgot to take one today and I really don't think that I have changed any from a couple pictures ago. Anyway, I had a doctor's appointment today, and I am dilated to a 3 almost 4. So within the next couple weeks we will be welcoming little Ryan into our home.

Yup, that is about all that I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment