Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Funny Conversations

So, I am stealing this idea from a friend. I think that it is a GREAT idea and fun way to track the changes in RJ. Here are a few funny things that RJ has been saying lately.

RJ: "Ow! That hurt!" (after he stubs his toe or hits his head)
RJ: "Bye-Bye Eat!" or "Bye-Bye Shop!" (after we leave a restaurant or store)

RJ: "There's the baby." (pointing to or rubbing my belly)
Me: "Yes, there's a baby. Can you say, Ryan?"
RJ: "Roarrrrrr" (sound like a lion and you get the idea)
Me: "No not LION, RY-AN."
RJ: Another Roar, and then "Sisters."
Me: "No, no sisters."
RJ: "Bro-durs." (while nodding his head)

While playing with a ball, it accidentally bounces into the trash. RJ: "Oh! The ball is in the trash!"

So, I just LOVE how his speech is developing more and more. I also just love how he is developing simple sentences-even if they do consist of the most obvious things.

No comments:

Post a Comment