I have really nothing new to report. Our last month has been pretty uneventful. I just thought that I would post a quick note to let everyone know we are still alive and well.
Dale and I have both decided to make it a goal to get healthier. For Dale, this has been educating himself on proper portion sizes and eating better. I have been supporting him 100% in this and I too have been watching what I eat. I have been working out with strength training everyday; I run every other day--at least 3 miles; and I walk at least 3 miles on the opposing days. I don't know about Dale, but I am a lot happier with my life.
RJ continues to grow and change daily. He and I have been spending every possible moment outside. We love it. Tonight he finally received a haircut. He looks so much better. Oh my HECK though!! He had to think we were torturing him! He screamed the entire time! It was like shoot me now!
Anyway, that is about all I know. Hope you all are doing well and enjoying Spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment