Thursday, April 8, 2010

March 2010

Yes, I know that March is before Easter in April. However, I did not realize until I posted my Easter post that I had not posted pictures from my FABULOUS March trip. So here they are.

Colorado-New Mexico Trip with RJ March 10-March 17, 2010


RJ and Pam at the Albuquerque Temple

The newlyweds-Jezzri and John Cochrane

The Albuquerque LDS Temple-side view

The Albuquerque LDS Temple-The front-side view and Angel Moroni

The fountain at the Temple

The Albuquerque LDS Temple-The back view and main entrance

Me and Jezzri, the bride :)

RJ at Pam's apartment playground

RJ and Pam's son T at the playground--They played for like 2 hours!!!

The Chocolate Fountain at the wedding reception

Playing in the water run off at Grandma's

Playing with the rocks with Grandma

Playing with his ball at Grandma's

Cuddling with Grandma at bedtime

Cuddling with Aunt Charlie at bedtime

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fun trip and a happy Easter! Cute pics too. RJ is looking so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great pictures! It's fun to see Pam again. Looks like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete