Friday, March 19, 2010

Noteworthy

So, this is a very small post. I was at a meeting last night and was approached by a friend. As we were talking, she asked, "Have you lost weight?!?!?" To which my reply was, "No I haven't. I am just wearing a baggy sweatshirt." She said, "I think you have, you look so good and thinner."

Well, I am here to report that I have not "lost weight" and in fact, yesterday was the first time in over a week that I have even worked out thanks to my awesome vacation. Anyway, this is noteworthy of a post because --let's face it-- We all LOVE compliments!!! As I said, I have not technically lost anything, but I FEEL better and usually I have a TON more ENERGY.

So, there ya go. Take the time to encourage and compliment those around you. It really does give the other person a HUGE self-esteem boost. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment