So, here are some Christmas pictures (finally) from both Idaho and Colorado. I took over 200 pictures, so these very few are just a highlight of all my favorites...
Sunday, January 24, 2010
More Christmas pics
Hey Everyone!!! We are still here! I have just not felt like posting anything. Anyway, Christmas plans for us definitely not happen as we wished, but we still had fun. We stayed home and had Christmas together. It was fun and I actually rather enjoyed it. Then to my surprise, we woke up on December 26, and Dale had booked me and RJ a flight to Colorado so I could visit family. At that time, the roads through Wyoming were still closed so I just had assumed that we would be staying in Idaho the whole time. Though I was sad to leave Dale home, RJ and I had a wonderful time in Colorado and greatly enjoyed being able to see family. I have such a wonderful hubby!







So, the top 8 are from Colorado and the bottom 2 are from Idaho. Santa brought the jumbo legos for RJ's gift and he absolutely loves them...Our living room is never clean now...:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment