Tuesday, January 26, 2010

18 months old....

.....or 1.5 years!!! Oh my Goodness!!! Where has the time gone?!?! I can not believe that my little guy is 18 months old! So crazy!
Anyway, to celebrate the huge event, we went to the doctor yesterday for a check-up. The appointment went well. Needless to say, our boy is healthy. He weighs a whopping 30.3 pounds and is 36.8 inches long!! That puts him in the 92nd and 100th percentiles, respectively. Hmm..No wonder my back hurts after some days. Haha..:)

Here are a couple random pictures of the boy that I managed to take. It is getting harder and harder to get him to stay put long enough for a photo...

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean and trust me it only gets worse! Can you believe Spencer will be 4 in just 2 months!!!! In a lot of ways it seems like yesterday when I had him the last semester of undergrad! Just enjoy the time while it lasts. I almost cry at the thought of Spencer going to kindergarten in a year and a half! (I mostly blame the crying thing on being pregnant :) ). I think it makes it seem like they grow up so much faster also when they are bigger than most kids their age. Glad to hear RJ is healthy, happy and very cute!

    ReplyDelete