Thursday, April 4, 2013

March 2013

Another month has passed.  We actually had a relatively unproductive month.  The beginning of the month started out still cold, so we spent alot of time indoors.  RJ played trains. I cleaned a lot and I went back to making blankets, which have all been sold and shipped now.  So, I guess I need to make more.  Dale stayed busy with work and his classes. Here are a few random pictures from our month.
Dale and I were just in the living room talking one night and RJ sat down and started to "serenade" us on the piano.  He really didn't "play" anything because I haven't even begun to attempt to teach him, but he was really excited.
 

On Thursday, March 28, our little Ryan would have turned 2.  We decided to spend the day mostly together.  After lunch, we went to the cemetery and rearranged the flowers with fresh spring-type ones.  After that, we went to Cress Creek, a local trail here, to hike.  The above three pictures are of us at various parts of the trail.  It was a gorgeous day!
Finally our month ended with Easter.  We colored Easter eggs on Saturday.  We do not do the "Easter Bunny" tradition, but I still get RJ a few small candies and bubbles for his basket.  After he looked at everything, we read the story of Christ's crucifixion and resurrection from the New Testament.  RJ loves the stories of Jesus, so it was great morning.  Later, we went to Church.

So that was our month.  We are grateful that spring is upon us and that we can start spending more time outdoors.  We hope that everyone had a great Easter and wonderful March!

No comments:

Post a Comment