Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Springtime, Potty Training, & Broken bones

Spring has arrived in Idaho FINALLY!!!! Well, sorta. We are still really cold at night, but I base spring on when and if my flowers bloom. I LOVE irises and tulips. They are by far my favorite flower. So Spring is here!In other news, a potty training update. Yup, non-existent at my house. We tried and failed for the time being. Dale and I were not on the same page yet and RJ just plain was refusing to go. He is still terrified of underwear-for whatever reason. So for now, we are just waiting. He goes to pre-school in September so that is my new deadline. Plus after we get back to Idaho from our June vacation, we have no where to go. And then we now have to deal with this....



Yup, he broke his foot somehow. To this day I still have no clue how. I was cleaning in the laundry room this past Saturday (3 days ago) and RJ was playing in the living room and I heard a thunk and screaming. After a few minutes, I realized he couldn't walk without screaming. I decided to take him into our local clinic to get checked out. They did X-rays but couldn't tell if it was broke. So they had to send the X-rays to Rexburg to be seen by the radiologist, who did not work until yesterday (Monday). Anyway, we heard back today in the positive that it was broke and no we have a cast. So, in the long-run, I am glad that he is battling potty training too. It would really stink to get him to the bathroom on time now.


Here are just a couple other random photos. This little kitten belongs to a neighbor, but RJ loves cats so he made quick friends with it. And the one following is of Ryan in his little hat getting ready to head out to enjoy some sun.


So Happy Spring Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment