The first weekend of May I decided to take the boys back to my home town in Colorado with me. Luckily, my friend, Vanessa was able to ride back with me and her parents were nice enough to house all of us for the weekend. I really didn't get too many pictures (though there are still A LOT), but it was the BEST weekend that I have experienced in a LONG time. It was amazing being "home" with no obligations or people pulling me 20 different directions. The main reason we went back was for my best friend's brother's 30th birthday party. There were people there that I haven't seen since high school graduation. It was just a WONDERFUL weekend. Though Dale and most of my friends call me crazy, I am SO happy that I made the trip and it was worth the 28 hours in the car. (Note: There is no order to these pictures).

Ryan with "adopted" Grandpa Ken

Ryan with "adopted" Grandpa Dennis-(he doesn't like babies, so impressive that I got this pic)

Ryan with his Grandpa Brian


The boys with Grandma Carol

RJ with me and my best friend's son Lucas on Dennis' tractor
Vanessa and RJ passed out exhausted on the trip hom
No comments:
Post a Comment