Friday, April 8, 2011

Ryan's One Week Old!!

Already!!!!
Maybe it is just because I have felt so WONDERFUL the past week or maybe it has been because I have had to hit the ground running with RJ being so active, but Ryan's first week in our family passed so FAST! I can't believe that he is one week old already. (yes, I know, I am almost a week late with this post and pictures).


Anyway, we are slowly all adjusting to having him in our lives. He truly is a good and contented baby so far. I just have incredibly bad timing. He is now awake and wants food now that I sat down to get this post published. So, I am once again going to have to end this post.

All these pictures are from this past Monday-April 4, 2011-on Ryan's one week "birthday."

(Sorry, never could get it to invert)


(RJ is a VERY helpful big brother)

(I was going for a kiss but he wanted to eat me)

(First family photo--I never got one at the hospital)

No comments:

Post a Comment