Friday, February 4, 2011

30 weeks :-)

Yup, that is right. We are 30 weeks into this 2nd pregnancy thing. I have to admit. I am a bit excited and ALOT nervous about the "mom of 2" thing. I have had major nesting going on..more so the last couple weeks than this week. I have purchased almost every thing we need, and I have made both of the blankets that I wanted to. I have also ran a marathon cleaning spree a couple weeks ago and managed to deep clean and organize every room in the house that doesn't matter...like the storage room, the furnace room, the guest room closet. the master bedroom, etc. All rooms that people never see or care about. Yup, that is the nesting instinct at the Walker household.
Anyway, besides that there has not been too much new going on. We are down to the final 7-10 weeks of this pregnancy, and I think there will be some fun and exciting things going on--At least I hope so.

So here is the dorky "big" prego picture from 30 weeks.

Also, just as a reminder, if any of the 5 people who actually read this blog are interested, here is the link for my new hobby blog.

1 comment:

  1. You look great! Congrats on the new baby coming. I am sure you will be an amazing "mom of 2!"

    ReplyDelete