Thursday, December 30, 2010

Baby #2 is on the way!!!!

So, I think by now, pretty much everyone knows that we are expecting baby #2. I am just slow to get around to blogging about it. Anyway, I am due April 14, 2011, but I am hoping to have him either the last week of March or the first week of April. So, that gives the next piece of news away....This child is supposed to be a BOY!!!!
Anyway, we are super excited, or at least I am. Dale hasn't said too much, so I just assume he is excited. RJ doesn't really understand what is going on, so I think that it will be a hard adjustment for him. He does sit on my lap when we read or cuddle and rub my belly saying, "Baby. Brother." It is really cute, but he doesn't understand the meaning behind the words.
Anyway, here are some pics so far.
5 weeks along
8 weeks along-The blob


12 weeks along-slight bump
21 weeks along
23 weeks-getting huge

No comments:

Post a Comment