Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010 & update

Let's face it. My life is boring. So I have been ignoring the blog lately. I could attempt to update the last few months, but I guarantee ya'll would be asleep in 2 seconds. Life is THAT exciting. Don't miss understand; I LOVE my life, but between Dale going back to school and hunting season starting, we just haven't done anything.

So, the only thing that I will update on is hunting season. Dale was able to shoot his moose this year. It was a small bull moose. I will include a picture of it.


Other than that, just Halloween has happened. We went to our ward Trunk or Treat. RJ and Dale had a blast walking around and gathering candy. RJ was a dragon this year, and what a CUTE dragon he made. Pictures of that too.





I hope that ya'll are doing well.

1 comment:

  1. RJ's costume is darling! Hunting is a big part of our life too, I feel your pain. lol. ;)

    ReplyDelete