Thursday, September 9, 2010

Yellowstone 2010

So, at the end of August, we made the journey to northern Wyoming to visit our newest nephew for his baby blessing. Along the way, we stopped in Yellowstone. It was my second time being there and Dale and RJ's first time. We had a ton of fun. Dale, being a science nerd, was simply just fascinated by it all. He took literally 100s of pictures. RJ liked the car ride and the different walks that we went on, but he HATED the smell of the geysers and hot pools. I have to say that I do not blame him there. The geysers are VERY stinky! Instead of trying to upload 100s of pics from the park, I created a collage with just a select few of my favorites.
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Nice collage of pictures! Don't you just love all of the different colors of Yellowstone! I'm pretty sure I have the same picture of lots of things there from many different years. Looks like you guys had a great time, despite all of the wonderful aromas!

    ReplyDelete