Here are some of the highlights and events, good and bad, of the last 4 years.
- Jenn-graduating college both with a Bachelor's and a Master's Degree (2006 and 2007)
- Dale-receiving his teaching certificate (2007)
- Travelling to all 11 operating Temples in Utah (in 2006)
- The passing away of my Grandfather, Father, and Brother (2006)
- Recieving the job in Idaho Falls and moving to Idaho (2007)
- Having an estate auction in Colorado (2008)
- Having "little" RJ join our lives (2008)
- Travelling to Nauvoo, IL to the Temple with the entire Walker Family for my family's temple sealing (2007)
These are some of just the precious few things that we have been through. The joys, the pains, the sorrows, the laughs could all go on and on. I am so grateful for my marriage and my wonderful husband who does so much to bless both my life and RJ's life.
2006 was quite a year for you, one I won't forget. I didn't know you were all sealed in 2007, so happy for you:)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I don't think there is anything better than having someone you love to go through all the ups and downs with.
ReplyDeleteHere's to Marriage! That was awesome. Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing 4 years you guys have had together! I hope that you have many, many more to come! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete