Yesterday afternoon, I was sitting at the dining room table working on Genealogy stuff. RJ pulls up a chair and sits down to start playing with some cards. Shortly after, he leans back in his chair, sighs, and clasps his hands together. Here is the conversation that followed.
RJ: "Um, I want chicken fries."
Me: "No, we are not going to go get chicken and fries. I am going to make nachos tongiht for supper."
RJ: "I want Taco Bell!!!"
Me: "No, we are not going to Taco Bell. I am going to make nachos at home, and if you want a taco, I will make you one instead."
RJ: "I want taco.."
Ironically, we only eat Taco Bell (or taco fast food) maybe every 6 or 8 months.
The other RJ-speak is just random. Anything that open and closes...lids, doors, ziploc bags, storage bins, etc... If it is open he will look at it and say, "Shut the door!"
My boy is getting bigger and some of the things he says is pretty dang funny. I am trying to get better about writing them down.
No comments:
Post a Comment