Okay, I know that I have been seriously neglected the whole blog thing again. The truth of the matter is, I just haven't really felt like updating the blog. My last couple of post were "deep" and I usually don't talk about personal stuff, so I just kind of haven't written anything since then, and I have decided that I did not really want a "deep" post again--yet--even though I could. Also, the reality is that I just haven't been doing too much.
So, the biggest update is that RJ is now helmet less!! He has been for 3 weeks now. I was going to try to find a picture of his head before and one now to post, but that has not happened in the last 3 weeks, so it probably will not be happening now.
I have also been making blankets for a friend. Shh...to those of you who know her, keep the secret! hehe...
Personally, I have had 2 exciting things happen in my world. The first is---the treadmill.....
I finally bought a treadmill. I have been wanting one for 5 or 6 years, at least. I finally took the plunge and purchased it. I spent Saturday afternoon putting it together, which was completely fun.The second event is---the peaches....
I learned how to can peaches this morning. Thanks to my wonderful friend, Erin, I now know how to can peaches. I am really excited about my first attempt. Now, I just have to see if all the jars seal properly.
The peaches look beautiful Jen, way to go! It was fun helping you. Sorry I couldn't stay to finish! Love ya lots!
ReplyDeleteThose peaches look awsome!! Great job. Nice treadmill too....I may have to come borrow it this winter! ;)
ReplyDelete