So, I am new to this, as of today. Hopefully, by doing this, family and friends near and far can stay updated on our happenings. So, to go back to the beginning. I moved from Colorado to Wyoming in 2003 to attend the University of Wyoming in Laramie. I began my education in accounting. Dale always lived in Wyoming and attended the University of Wyoming as well. That is where we started dating 2004. After dating a short time, we were married on June 25, 2005 in Denver, Colorado.
We finished our schooling in May 2007. Dale received his teaching certificate, and I received my MS in accounting. From Wyoming, we moved to Colorado for the summer where Dale was busy interviewing for teaching jobs in Kansas, Wyoming, Colorado, and Idaho. Finally, in June, we decided to accept a job in Idaho Falls, ID, which is where we house hunted. We found a house in a small town in Idaho. We moved at the end of July 2007 and we now call Idaho home.
No comments:
Post a Comment